Full Body Dumbbell Circuit Workout
Full Body Dumbbell Workout
Work out you full body with just one set of dumbbells. You can do this workout as a circuit (going from one exercise to the next) or as a full standard workout (completing all sets of one exercise before moving on to the next).
- Grab a set of dumbbells. Pick a weight that you can complete all reps of each movement with
- Look to complete 3-5 sets of each exercise
- 8-10 reps of each movement
- Romanian Deadlift
- Stepback Front Lunge (Complete 8-10 reps on each leg)
- Bent Over Row
- Squat to Press
- Front Raise + Lateral Raise
- Pushup into Plank Row (1 Pushup + 1 Row On Each Arm = 1 Rep)
- Floor Chest Press
Give it a try!